sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

...

-so? How did the radiographies of the earth turned out?

-you really want to see them? They're awfully crude... and...

-Show them to me!




Why... it's not that i hate the planet and i smoke to prove so, it is just that i hate the living walkers that make it so difficult for me to stop smoking.

I would love to take a flight, tonight... I would love to, at least, touch her shoulder, smell her essense, see her smiling face... like so many people get the chance to do. I would rip my heart away so it wouldn't hurt how bad i hurt her... I'd live from fruits, water, air and her if it was possible... but it's not. So stop writing nonsense and get back to study for the exam that comes this monday...

Tonight, the only thing i long the most, is her hug, and i will definitely never have that. How does that sounds, hm? Well, i'll just go back to rock mode.

(Just so you know, i've been studying the msn interaction between people and, a common and basic knowledge is that "..." it's clearly a sign that something's broken inside you/him/her, wether is a good or a bad signal)(i just know something's broken inside me, and it's not a good signal)

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Araha dijo...

what's... that supposed to mean? :( i'm feeling really crappy here...

Anónimo dijo...

so, who's that girl you would love to touch and see and hug? hope you get better!