miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

I dreamed a dream

Esta vez... se me apetece escribir en inglés. Quien sabe, quizá por el trabajo, que se yo.

So... yesterday, i dreamed something amazing. Have you ever felt how your brain tricks you and makes you feel feelings that you're actually not having? That's what it did to me last night. I dreamed of a her that has never and will never exist, and so, i felt for her in five minutes. Should i be called crazy? Am i loosing my mind? Could there be a girl that actually resembles her? I don't know, i hate to admit it, but only time will tell, and i know time is cruel when we're talking about remembering, by the time i get to know a girl/woman like her i won't even remember i dreamed of her, so i wanted to "capture" her essence, her personality, herself to not let myself forget her, and even one day, make more people love her as i got to do it in one night... So, here goes. I... don't know her name... i wrote this when i remembered her in the morning, i thought this would be a nice starting for the... process i'll give her, my very own character. (i think of her as the "tsundere" type)

"5, 10 centimeters smaller than me. Same age, perhaps 1 year younger than me. Thin, white (not pale) skin. Light brown hair straight, until her upper back. Thin face, a couple of deep, blue eyes, a straight nose and large thin lips, all of this perfectly aligned to form a beautiful angry face. That was the first time i saw her, and that was enough to make me fall for her immediately. Also, it was enough to know that i wasn't exacly in her "likings" list, but, that wasn't gonna stop me, was it?"

So, yeah. This mother f... gets to know her for real, while i fucking write about them two. I don't really know what i'm gonna do, but it HELL has to be nice and catchy. Who knows... we'll see, for now, i'll just wait to see her again in my dreams.

I felt like this when i woke up; http://xkcd.com/390/
yep, desperately.

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Nice dream. Hope you to see her again...

PS: I ♥ u so much

Araha dijo...

so... yeah, thanks.
Who are you annon? Why do you love me?
Is this the first time you visit me?

Anónimo dijo...

nope, it's not the first time i visit you.. I've been doin' it since you started the blog ☺

Btw, I've got like a million things that i love from u, you just don't realize it, but it's ok

Araha dijo...

r u... Isabel? (wth)
won't you tell me your name, Anon? ¬¬

Anónimo dijo...

hahaha no, I won't... It's funnier this way. Besides, you don't really want to know who am I :)

geez, I look like a stalker haha‼

Araha dijo...

Your expressions and grammar are so familiar, i noticed it since your first post... well, lets just stay with miss/mister anon, if that's what you wish, uh? :)

(anddd, how do you know i WOULDN'T like to know who you are? you read minds? and if you do you're not a really good mind reader. Also, i already know i know you, so it's a matter of time, miss :) )
i'm happy to have a stalker. i hope i love you too, miss stalker ^.^

Anónimo dijo...

no, I don't read minds, and besides, who do you think I am?! Edward freaking Cullen?!? nooo, thank you.

(btw, are you sure I'm a miss??)

Araha dijo...

hell yay. You just confirmed it. Twice. Lol, you sure are easy :)
(and if you aren't, then you might not be easy, but femenine xD what do you think it's worse?)
You make my days anon! You should learn to be a stalker! :D
What about the hearts? (ok, third strike, out miss stalker!)